Planning a Route on Your Computer
1. Visit the Ride Command website to create an account or log in to your existing account.
2. Once logged in, click PLAN A ROUTE.
3. Search for your stops and/or destination in the search bar, located in the upper-left-hand corner of the screen. Once you find your desired stop or destination, select ADD TO ROUTE. Repeat this step until all stops have been added to your route.
4. To save custom locations on your map, select the waypoint icon in the lower-left-hand corner of the map.
5. Name and save the custom location. Click ADD to add to your route.
6. Under PLAN A ROUTE on the right side of the screen, you can rearrange stopping points dragging and re-ordering them.
7. Name and save the route. Once saved, the route will be accessible on your internet-enabled mobile device.
8. Pair your mobile device to your Slingshot and transfer the route via Bluetooth®.
9. Tap the rides icon on the mobile device to open your saved routes. Tap the vehicle icon beside the desired route to send it to your Slingshot. A green checkmark indicates the route has been added to the Slingshot.
10. Tap the search (magnifying glass) icon on the Slingshot Maps screen.
11. Tap the SAVED tab on the left panel of the screen display.
12. Click on your desired route and follow the on-screen directions. When prompted to calculate route, select YES. Click GO and your navigation will start.
The following video demonstrates how to plan a route on the Ride Command website and transfer it to your model year 2017-19 Slingshot using the Ride Command app.
More information can be found on the Slingshot Ride Command website and in Slingshot Ride Command Overview for Model Year 2017-19.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.